You didn't know I am fluent in french? haha, I wish. Although, its amazing, i can usually figure out written french, there are so many words that we get the english form from, but when spoken, its a different story, they drop off the last letter and mush all the words together, sometimes I have hard time discerning if its french or mor. arbic!
5 comments:
Scot, I didn't know you wrote French! ~ Scott
You didn't know I am fluent in french? haha, I wish. Although, its amazing, i can usually figure out written french, there are so many words that we get the english form from, but when spoken, its a different story, they drop off the last letter and mush all the words together, sometimes I have hard time discerning if its french or mor. arbic!
Hey...sorry about all the comment copying. I had a hard time with the word verification thingy.
Chris
Like the song "A Few of My Favorite Things".
Hey Scot, I'm glad that your blog didn't decide to go on vacation during the Christmas season.
Post a Comment