Life
OH MY GOSH! This is hil-AR-ious! Great job on the video-editing. See, you weren't ONLY a pants holder.
Great athlete & sports announcer. (A side job) Getting ready for the Olympias?
ScotGREAT job! Needed a good laugh today! I'm glad you were just the pants-holder and not the cup-holder as well.Rob
I didn't know that you are quite the video editor! I have one question though...who's pants were you holding?
Years later, this still makes me laugh. More of the story lives here.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! This is hil-AR-ious! Great job on the video-editing. See, you weren't ONLY a pants holder.
Great athlete & sports announcer. (A side job) Getting ready for the Olympias?
Scot
GREAT job! Needed a good laugh today! I'm glad you were just the pants-holder and not the cup-holder as well.
Rob
I didn't know that you are quite the video editor! I have one question though...who's pants were you holding?
Years later, this still makes me laugh. More of the story lives here.
Post a Comment