Friday, August 17, 2007

Goodbye France, Hello JOR!

I have said my goodbye to Marseille, spent a little time to see a wonderful person in Paris, and now I'm in Jor. adjusting to a new country, newish language, and new friends. I have visited here before, but this will be my first time living here. So right now I am slowing getting to know the city. I have a huge mall within walking distance which is nice (read: starbucks) They have friday/saturday weekends here, so that will take some adjustment as well. I will hopefully have some pics to add later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. I was thinking that the abomination that causes blog-abandonation (read: Facebook) may have claimed you. Alas, my fears are allayed.

Jed Carosaari said...

Did I know you were leaving too? I forget; it's so hard to keep track of all the changes! So what's in 'Urdan?

-Sidi Jealous