A few pics taken by my bro at the wedding, official pics soon
We just moved into our new home (for a year) in murfreesboro,tn! I am currently investigating a job with my fellowship and Jen is hunting for a job too.
I'm sorry we missed your big day! The new little one we're expecting is not being very nice to his or her mama at the moment, so I'm not doing very much lately.
In any case, y'all look great and next time we're in Nashville, we're definitely gonna give you guys a call!
4 comments:
Oh, wow, Scot! I didn't realize it was already this day. I'm so happy for you. And you guys look great.
I'm sorry we missed your big day! The new little one we're expecting is not being very nice to his or her mama at the moment, so I'm not doing very much lately.
In any case, y'all look great and next time we're in Nashville, we're definitely gonna give you guys a call!
Congriggidygrats!!
Yay!!!! Congrats again! -tasha
Post a Comment