Saturday, March 11, 2006

me in rehe


Its ME! In Rehe germany. I had a quick jaunt there to discuss a conference we will be having there later this year. It was nice and snowy! I was in a wardrobe dilemma: do I pack light and hope I can fit enough layers into my backpack/carryon (save the hassel and chance of losing it along the way) or take a huge ski jacket a friend loaned me which weighed more than my carryon and pack a suitcase. It was MUCH to warm to wear the jacket here in Mor. and couldn't carry it, too big to fit in my bag. So i decided to just try the layering method and take a carryon. It was only a few days, so it was not a huge deal. It worked very well. Of course, We didn't spend much time outside, thankfully. It was a productive and fruitfull time overall. I got to connect with folks that i've emailed alot but had not talked with them face to face, until this trip.
I have some sinus stuff going on which doesn't help the fact that the little tube in your ear that equalizes the pressure when you fly doesn't work so well. So I am having trouble still with my left ear. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, bud! Glad to see you made the wise choice on the wardrobe decision. Enjoy the snow! Germany is getting much more of it this year than they normally do. Sorry to hear about your ear, but it's good to know how to keep you in mind! Later!