Sunday, May 14, 2006

Chez Paul

Wow, Just had a wonderful time with my group. We went to this great
restaurant called Chez Paul. It was so beautiful this afternoon we decided
to sit outside. What a relaxing place to break bread together. The weather
was just right, with a cool breeze, beautiful surroundings, friends, food,
and great music. They actually had live music. I don't know if this is a
usual thing or not, but I so enjoyed the smooth Blues/Jazz guitarist singing
(with an American accent, mind you) familiar tunes. This city has alot of
interesting places! I also found out that there are dog races here as well!
I have never been to one, I may try and see one while I'm here.

1 comment:

Bequita17 said...

hey - found you! that neighbor friend of yours does nothing for your security - hehehe!

better watch out next time you're at chez paul - i hear there's some crazy girls known to stop by there that think jazz music was created for swinging!!!