Hey Scot, cool video - though I was disappointed to see everyone pretty much driving in their lane. ;) And I especially enjoyed looking at all your pics from Spain (brings back fond memories). Btw, I'm Melissa's friend who visited her earlier this month - remember me?
5 comments:
Wish I'd thought to do that.
Got your IM, but just as I was leaving. Things are going okay, but there's a possibility Yemen might not happen.
Hey, Scot. I should know this, but are you in Casa or Rabat? Or can you say?
That's my bud! Right out there on the cutting edge of technology!
Hey Scot, cool video - though I was disappointed to see everyone pretty much driving in their lane. ;) And I especially enjoyed looking at all your pics from Spain (brings back fond memories). Btw, I'm Melissa's friend who visited her earlier this month - remember me?
-marie :)
Madelyn, I with Dave! when he's here :)
Post a Comment