My ankle is better, I can walk on it without too much pain, but its still a bit swollen, i think I started walking on it too quickly. And for those who may be concerned that we are slow roasting the dog (via the heater in her cage) fear not, its just something to take up space in her cage to help potty train the little booger...as of yet, she still lacks bladder control when I'm around (read: yucky, yellow, stinky mess when Scot's too close) a friend mentioned that this is some form of submission or som'n- I think its just gross.
6 comments:
I noticed an interesting form lying on the roommate's cage. Per chance, is that a former roommate?
lol!
This reminds me of the game Clue
So and so...
Did it (was injured)...
With the...
In the....
how are you doing now? I hope your ankle is feeling better.
My ankle is better, I can walk on it without too much pain, but its still a bit swollen, i think I started walking on it too quickly. And for those who may be concerned that we are slow roasting the dog (via the heater in her cage) fear not, its just something to take up space in her cage to help potty train the little booger...as of yet, she still lacks bladder control when I'm around (read: yucky, yellow, stinky mess when Scot's too close) a friend mentioned that this is some form of submission or som'n- I think its just gross.
scot!
sounds like you had an interesting weekend. im sad i wasnt there to hear about it firthand...i miss those scot stories...and Scot!
And the notorious d.o.g. makes it on the blog...
Post a Comment