I am curious, and curiosity is curiously curious thing,...because you never know when, or even if, it will be resolved. We must be prepared to not know, and that's ok.
have you been hiding someong up in that apt of yours??? now i know why the girls aren't allowed up - you don't want them stealing your cute little pet ;)
10 comments:
what the...?
So you *had* taken off the ring!
Who's that? He's a cutie patutti.
Who's yo' daddy?
I am curious, and curiosity is curiously curious thing,...because you never know when, or even if, it will be resolved. We must be prepared to not know, and that's ok.
have you been hiding someong up in that apt of yours??? now i know why the girls aren't allowed up - you don't want them stealing your cute little pet ;)
Wow. I am impressed with all the comments, curiosity is an entertaining thing. some maybe thinking, 'what else does Scot have in his apartment?'
I definitely am!
I know who that is. Little Willy Russ.
Good guess, but no, its not little willy either
Post a Comment