
Apparently doctors here think that when you have a cast put on, you also need to be put on blood thinner! I had never heard of such a thing. At the doctor's office, I kept seeing these hand motions something with a needle. I assumed it was just that I needed to get blood drawn, but they kept motioning to my side...strange I thought. Then I bought some of the blood thinner, and its an injection. Yep, needles you plunge through your side. But in this case, its nice to have a little extra fat around my middle. It makes the whole process almost painless.

7 comments:
I had to do the same thing when I had my stroke, and the blood thinners helped immensely. Maybe the doctor was concerned about other aspects of your health? ;-)
You're giving me fever...well, at least the background music is.
wow! a little too much skin bro!
yeah yeah yeah, simmer down
Ok, you've GOT to show me how you do all the cool stuff like add songs! I'm jealous! My blog is just boring now!
Sounds like someone has blog envy.
Miskeen!
That music thinga-ma-jig caught my eye as well.
Post a Comment