This birthday thing keeps going and I'm not complaining. So I finally got my birthday gifts from home! Here is a pic of me wearing a new t-shirt, new sock, and new shoe. Since I have a cast, can only wear 'a' sock and 'a' shoe these days. I told my mom that I was doing alot of walking (which I was) then I got this silly cast, but apparently these Crocs are really good for your feet.
They are ultra lightweight and comfortable. I am sure they are even better worn as a pair. Also included was a little pedometer ( I'm thinking a joke from my Dad), and lots of Bday cards from friends from my fellowship! It was encouraging to get stuff from people who care. Also, not from home directly, but I received something from home: a GOOGOO cluster!
Oh man, I love these things! Started and produced in Nashville,TN. I'm pretty sure they were secretly created by Dentists to keep their business up :)
6 comments:
With your personality test results right under the world map hits locator, it's hard to tell whether the map is updated daily or your personality is :o)
I'd have to say this post is a step in the right direction...less skin, more Goo!
Hey, taken together, this post and the previous one could be a before and after...
Ah, it's great to have people who care! We love you Scot!
All I got were socks and shoes that don't fit- and I live in the same country as the gift givers! Lucky bastard.
David, I took a three different varieties of personality tests, all myers-brigg based and got three different personality types! I think it maybe changing moment by moment. One even rated me as an 'E'? strange indeed.
and we all loved to be loved...i hear Peter Gabriel in the background now....
muhib- wow, i thought it was strange that my mom wanted to get me shoes, b/c usually its something the person picks out, tries, you do the weird walk about the store, on hard floor and carpet to get a good feel. So I didn't know how these would turn out, but its hard to mess up slip ons.. but shoes maybe a more common gift than I realize...i suppose its difficult to take shoes back, eh?
very spiffy.
I am a goo-goo cluster fan myself. :-)
Happy (plus a month) birthday!
Yeah, well. Still waiting for her to send the receipt up so I can go to Sears, get some sneakers, which I really need. All I've got in these storms are Keens and dress shoes.
I've heard that those shoes are really comfy. And besides that, the shirt and the shoes match perfectly!
Post a Comment